- Building Type:
- Single Wide Mobile Home
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
In Foreclosure. 1200 Sq. Ft. three bedroom mobile home in Maple Ridge. This home has lots of space including a large open concept living room/kitchen/dining area with lots of cupboard space in the kitchen! The master bedroom is huge with walk-in closet and it also has a 4 piece ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi soaker tub! Two more additional bedrooms and another four piece bathroom plus a parking pad for two vehicles that complete this great home. Not to mention the 13x20 deck with partial privacy. This home has easy access to major roads for easy commuting and access to shopping pllus there is a playground and park just down the road!
Courtesy of Aleks Radojcic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate