- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Build your dream home with a spectacular unobstructed view of Downtown Edmonton. Enjoy the large park in front of your dream home. While having easy access to downtown, U of A, Whyte Ave, the River Valley, Public transit, Shopping, Schools and so much more. There is no better location in Edmonton! The seller has plans and can supply/build to match your needs. Subdivision has been approved and just waiting for confirmation of separate titles. Large enough lot to build a 2000 sqr ft home with a 3 storey patio and a double garage. You will not regret making this your new home! Exact lot measurements to be confirmed once subdivision has been fully completed; taxes are based off previous lot.
Courtesy of Alex Ward
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty