- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXCELLENCE IN WOLF WILLOW RIDGE. This 5,000 sq ft New Orleans inspired 2 storey with Mediterranean accents is as unique as it is beautiful. The 7,000+ sq ft of living space boasts, Bevolo gas lanterns, crystal fixtures, antique Italian pillars, $160,000 of hand forged wrought iron gated entryways, grand designer staircase & private balconies both inside & out. The incredible warmth of Travertine floors adorn the sundrenched rooms on both main & upper levels. Features include: custom millwork throughout, 9 baths, 8 bedrooms 4 with ensuites including the Master with itâ€™s spa inspired ensuite, walk-in dressing rooms & private wrap around balcony, fully contained 2 bedroom suite, gourmet kitchen with double islands, rough honed granite countertops, soft close cupboards & cabinets, stone mason carved limestone hood fan & butlers pantry, antiqued wine room, dining room, private library, theatre room, rec room, Jack & Jill study/playroom, private pergola patios, oversized Quad garage with option for elevatorâ€¦Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Robertson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals