- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This charming home in Beverly Heights is waiting for you to appreciate its great location and wonderful vibe! The main floor features a spacious living room that opens to the eat-in kitchen, an updated 4 pc bathroom and 2 bedrooms with new patio doors that open to the huge south facing deck where you can enjoy sunny days and warm summer nights under the beautiful gazebo. The basement is developed to include 2 large bedrooms - one could double as a TV area, a newer 2 piece bathroom, laundry room and storage. The most recent upgrade is the SOLAR powered electrical system that will keep energy costs to a minimum for years to come! Other recent upgrades include shingles on the house, electrical panel, exterior doors, garage door. Located within a short walk to Rundle Elementary and Rundle Playground and Park. The 50'x120' property is fenced and landscaped and is ready and waiting for the kids, dogs or ultimate gardener in you to enjoy this sweet home!
Courtesy of Gail Gaudry
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group