- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SOUGHT AFTER STRATHCONA! This 2 Bed and 2 bath, 8th floor south facing condo, is perfect for students, professionals or investors. Features include: sunny living room, corner kitchen, pantry, covered balcony, assigned parking, and same floor laundry. Waters Edge offers 3 elevators, fitness centre, racquet ball & tennis courts, and visitor parking. All utilities are included in the condo fees, except power. This fabulous location will be your epicenter to Whyte Ave, River Valley, with quick access to U of A Campus, Hospital, and Downtown. SMART MOVE!
Courtesy of Derek Hulewicz
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate