- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo is perfect for a first time home buyer or a investor. The unit comes renovated with laminate hardwood, and ceramic tile. This unit is within walking distance of schools, shopping, and public transportation (L.R.T). It also has a big balcony with a view of the city from the 7th floor and all this for only $99,999.00.
Courtesy of Rakesh Sidhu
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited