- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This well maintained home has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. In a very quite neighborhood; No through traffic. Ideal sun exposure: front yard facing west and back yard facing east - breakfast with the rising sun and afternoon BBQ in a breeze without sunburn! Walk-through pantry; Central vacuum system; Insulated & drywalled double garage; Two-tiered large deck, & Well-lit shed with ample storage space. There is so much value in this property! During peak commute hours, there are buses every 5 minutes to Century Park LRT. 4-minute walk to MacEwan Park. Easy access to Anthony Henday, International Airport & Downtown. Move in and Enjoy!