- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located on Windermere Drive in the coveted SW corner of the city, this spectacular residence is reputed to sit on the best Drive in Edmonton.It’s a place that values quiet and seclusion over a fast-paced, bustling lifestyle. This Classic Hampton masterpiece,has sophisticated elegance while at the same time being conscious of creating a functionality and warmth for todays lifestyle.No expense was spared in this masterpiece and .6955acre-perfectly landscaped overlooking acres&acres of the river,valley&golf courses.Enjoy the comforts of 5-bedrooms,7-bathrooms,2-staircases,4-fireplaces,2-dens,700sf loft,walkout-level,4+car garage to hold all your toys,patios&balconies. The spacious great room/fireplace will be the focal point of all your entertaining while another sitting room is just beyond/its own fireplace. Close proximity to two golf courses(walk to either),shopping,international airport&Leisure Centre.This is a unique opportunity to acquire this gorgeous home to enjoy with your family for years to come.
Courtesy of Lynne Gullion
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris