- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
UNBEATABLE NEW PRICE ON THIS GREAT HOME! Nestled on a lot with mature trees in a quiet cul-de-sac pie shaped lot close to trails and gorgeous parks. This meticulously maintained 4+1 bedroom 2 storey offers 3000 sq ft over of functional living space with an open concept floor plan, vaulted ceilings & tons of natural light. Newer Kitchen with high-end appliances, pantry, center island & sunny breakfast nook with garden doors leading to an outdoor deck & patio area. Fully finished basement and is complete with an additional bedroom, full bath, recreation & living space. Upstairs houses 4 bedrooms including a generous size master with walk-in closet & 5pce en suite. Features include closet organizers, corner soaker tub, double over-sized garage, gas barbecue hook up, central vacuum, main floor laundry, plus new extra heavy cedar shakes. Come live in a safe neighborhood with friendly people & a warm sense of Community. Located Close To All Amenities Ever Desired!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wally Fakhreddine
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate