MLS® #: E4114851
- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This eighty (80) Acres parcel within city of Edmonton limit is located along Meridian Street and 227 Avenue. This agricultural land is just off the Manning Drive and is in the heart of Edmonton Energy and Technology Park. There is upside as this developmental opportunity is identified as potential "Research and Development" zoning in proposed Edmonton Energy and Technology Park. There is a Three (3) bedroom house on the property and the rest of the land is under farming.