- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Thoughtfully designed 1,480 sq ft 2 storey duplex in the desirable community of Creekwood (just off 41st Avenue). This home has an oversized single front attached garage with direct access to a large laundry/mudroom and walk through pantry as you enter the home. A spacious and well-appointed kitchen is highlighted by quartz countertops and custom cabinets with uppers that go all the way to the 9â€™ ceiling. Top of the line appliances are included in the home. Upstairs there are 2 good sized bedrooms, main bath, media room and master bedroom/ensuite. The master has his & hers closets, no fighting over closet space in this home. A unique feature to this home is the separate side entrance with direct access to the basement, which opens up lots of future opportunities. This home is on a south facing pie shaped lot, making it ideal for those who like to spend the summer outdoors. Area amenities include the brand new Donald R Getty K-9 school, an outdoor skating rink, playgrounds, bmx park, endless walking trails
Courtesy of Donna Choucair
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence