- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICE REDUCED! Welcome to this beautiful south view Two bedroom, Two bathroom unit located in Downtown Edmonton. Hardwood flooring, New carpet, New paint, SS Appliances, Granite counter tops, Maple Cabinets, 9â€ Ceilings, open kitchen with eating bar, large windows, all in a sunny open floor plan. The two bedrooms are separated by a spacious living room perfectly planned for privacy. The master bedroom has a walk-thru closet and 4-piece ensuite. South facing balcony with gas outlet and view to River Valley. In-suite laundry and storage. TWO Underground titled stalls. Building amenities include unique ROOFTOP garden and private patio. The building also offers a Bike Bin for winter storage, fitness room, meeting/event room with full size kitchen. This exceptional unit is located within minutes of the River Valley, NEW Arena, Grant MacEwan, University, Farmerâ€™s Market and the LRT.
Courtesy of Natalia Rashkovetsky
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence