- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This fantastic 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Condo is perfect for the first time buyer. It features an open concept kitchen and living area which separates the 2 spacious bedrooms. Master suite also has a walk in closet and a 4 piece bath. This condo is equipped with in-suite laundry, newer carpet (2016) and comes with underground heated parking that has a car wash facility. Utilities such as heat, water/sewer and power are all included in condo fees as well as an on site manager/caretaker. Easy access to Anthony Henday, and walking distance to shopping and many amenities.
Courtesy of Catherine Wolf
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group