- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
What a pretty home! Welcome to this 2 storey style home located in a quiet street in the neighborhood of Charlesworth, south-east Edmonton. Conveniently located near school, shopping, public transportation and other amenities. Over 2500 sq.ft. development: Features 3+1 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, gleaming hardwood on main, granite counter kitchen, corner Pantry, upgraded appliances, Living Room with a gas fireplace and main floor laundry. Spacious Bonus Room, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite. Professional developed basement with a Game Room (pool table negotiable), Bedroom, 3 pc. bath (with extra large shower stall), Storage Room and more. A custom built sundeck with Gazebo, huge garden shed and a fully fenced backyard. Selling price included fridge, stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer, all window covering, garage door opener & 2 controls. Possession is 30 days or negotiable.Brochure
Courtesy of Tom Li
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited