- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEAUTIFUL ONE BEDROOM PLUS DEN condo facing QUIET STREET WITH GREEN SPACE. Beautiful and contemporary interior with capuccino coloured maple cabinets and stainless appliances. Open layout with eating nook and living room with access to private deck. In suite laundry. Large Den and bedroom. HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING with STORAGE CAGE. Building has exercise room and amenity room. Run or walk the dog directly across the street on walking path Close to trails, schools, skiing, lake, shopping etc. Quick access to Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Sharon Ryan
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City