- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Heritage Home designed to resemble one of the Painted Ladies of San Francisco. Main floor has one bedroom and full basement. Second and Third floors have separate entrance, 2nd Kitchen and 3 bedrooms. Very nice downtown view from upper deck and top floor windows. Back lane access with parking for 4 vehicles. A very rare home with lots of character.
Courtesy of Joshua Tesolin
Brokerage: Logic Realty