- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located at WATERSIDE ESTATES in Edmontonsâ€™ STUNNING RIVER VALLEY, this EXECUTIVE TOP FLOOR CORNER SUITE will not disappoint. The central community of CLOVERDALE offers quick commutes to Downtown, Old Strathcona and U of A. Walking distance to the Muttart Conservatory, parks, scenic views, trails, transit and future LRT. Beautifully finished, features of this 2 Bed 2 Bath home includes: an abundance of natural light, an open living and dining space, hardwood (new) and ceramic flooring, under-mount sinks, granite counters, 6 piece en-suite, large walk-in closet, 9â€™ ceilings, stainless steel appliances, A/C, in-suite laundry and a SOUTH FACING BALCONY to enjoy Edmontonsâ€™ Folk Fest. Complete with an UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL. Waterside Estates is pet friendly and includes an underground car wash bay. MAKE THE DISCOVERY!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jenny Narine
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite