- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
With over 1100 sq ft of living space, this 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit features an open layout, windows throughout and two balconies with no shortage of natural light coming in. The impressive oversize master bedroom features large windows, double closet and a 3 piece ensuite. The secondary bedroom has a walk-in closet with direct access to the bathroom. This unit comes complete with air conditioning, in-suite laundry, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, gas hook up for BBQ and 1 titled underground parking stall. Location is everything, walking distance to Brewery District, Grant Mac, Oliver Square and More!
Courtesy of Shaz Murji
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive