This homes listing has been recently updated by REALTORS®. To ensure listing accuracy, some information may be temporarily unavailable.
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great family home ready to go, fully finished, offers plenty of space with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Living Room, Family Room with Fireplace and a Rec. Room in the basement with a Wet Bar. Beautiful mature property, nestled nicely in the heart of the community of Dunluce, surrounded by several Parks and backing onto Dunluce School, close to the YMCA and public transit, shopping and all amenities. Several upgrades already completed in this NO Carpet Home, notice the rare sight of Full Plank HARDWOOD flooring in the living room and dining room. Newer WINDOWS (triple pane/main floor), NEW ROOF, 2 Newer FURNACES and H/W Tank, also Freshly Painted. Donâ€™t miss out on this excellent home in a great location.Brochure
Courtesy of Carl Phin
Brokerage: Century 21 Leading