- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HOME SWEET HOME! Cute as a button & neat as a pin. Incredible location in an incredible complex! Excellent 2 storey end unit townhouse in the popular complex of Parkside. A skip, hop, and a jump to the enormous Tawa dry pond. Close proximity to the Grey Nuns hospital. Main floor boasts a nice kitchen w/ ample cabinets, good-sized eating area w/ a large picturesque window, spacious & cozy living room with big windows, conveniently located powder room. Upstairs features two huge bedrooms and the main bath. The lower level is fully developed with an entertaining-sized recreational room with a fireplace, a big laundry room, and ample storage and cabinets everywhere! Close to all amenities such as shopping, transportation, schools, parks & playgrounds. New hot water tank in 2017. New washer and dryer in 2014. Two parking stalls in front, and also a good sized storage room.With easy access onto major arteries.Brochure
Courtesy of Francis Fan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre