- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located Downtown The Zen is a Great/Convenient place to live. Walk to Oliver Square, Grant MacEwan, Shopping. Features: Granite Counter Tops, Beautiful Dark Expresso Cabinets with Grey Tones throughout. Open Concept Kitchen to living Room with Big Windows. Making this a Bright place to live. Stacking Ensuite Washer/Dryer. This condo has 1 bedroom with walk-thru closet and large shower. The and 2 bedroom has a window and removable closet. BONUS: Comes with all the furniture! Balcony has gas hook-up. Comes with 1 titled underground stall.
Courtesy of Sherrie Anderson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite