- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic home in Canossa! The large living/dining/kitchen are nicely lit by the natural light provided by both the vaulted foyer and patio doors to the deck. Kitchen has plenty of counter/cupboard space and a large corner pantry. The main floor also includes laundry, 1/2 bath and access to the attached garage. Upstairs boasts a master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite plus 2 nice sized bedrooms and the main bath. The basement has been professionally finished with a large bedroom, 3 piece bath and family room. Tons of storage space in the utility room! Attached double garage is insulated with some drywall. Gas fireplace, central air, (2012), alarm system, central vac, upgraded attic insulation, shingles are 2yrs old, living room and patio doors are new, new sod in front, energy efficient lighting (Energy Audit completed). Great neighborhood close to shopping, schools and the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Bobbie Gronvall
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited