- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Breathtaking home, Immaculate condition. Enter the property to the open concept 9 foot ceilings, enjoy the luxury of hardwood and tile floors a main floor fireplace and a large living room, kitchen and dinning area. The kitchen loaded with quality, offers a walk through pantry stainless steel appliances, quarts counter tops and a granite sink. The upper floor has 3 bedrooms including a large master bedroom fit for a king & queen with custom built walk in closet and a five piece bath. Enjoy movie night in the huge middle bonus room and set up a computer at the custom desk area. This 4 bed 4 bath home offers a special basement with kitchen cupboards built in dishwasher and full size fridge. Enjoy the summer in the fully landscaped yard with lovely deck.
Courtesy of Brandon Berlando
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate