- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Luxurious living in one of the largest lots on Windermere Drive! The winding driveway leads to an extraordinary home nestled amongst 2.45 acres of mature trees & offers complete privacy. Large windows with amazing views, an abundance of natural light, impressive vaulted ceilings and open floor plan allowing you to entertain in style. Friends and family will gather around the granite breakfast bar as you prepare gourmet meals with premium appliances. Unique architectural lines, gleaming hardwood floors and modern luxurious finishes throughout. Romantic king-sized master suite features a spa inspired ensuite with steam shower and deep jetted tub for relaxing. Circular stairs lead to the renovated walk-out basement with in-floor heating, bar and games areas and two generous bedrooms. Loft, incredible four car garage with heated floors and huge deck. Majestic peaceful grounds, extensive stone landscaping and spectacular location with private access to the River Valley.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marcel Tessier
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite