- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new home to be built! Construction has not commenced, anticipate 8 months to build. Pick your colors and options to personalize your new home (note the interior photos are not an exact representation, options chosen will be different as the pictures are of a showhome). Many built green features including triple pane windows. The kitchen features Maple cabinetry, island, pantry and also nicely equipped with stainless steel appliances. The upper level has a bonus room, 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom with walk in closet and full ensuite. Laundry area is also on the upper level for added convenience. Measured to RMS standards.Brochure
Courtesy of Jason Thomas
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Summit Realty