- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Sensation by Sterling Homes. Nicely finished ½ duplex with single attached garage. The main floor has 9’ ceilings. Open kitchen with laminate flooring throughout. Maple cabinets, corner island w/ eating ledge and walk through pantry. Good sized nook with patio doors. Living room with built-in entertainment centre unit. A half bath with pedestal sink completes the main floor. Upstairs laundry area. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3 pce ensuite. Two good sized secondary bedrooms. Situated on a large pie lot. $3000 appliance gift certificate incl. Price incl. Net GST.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Brent Bommes
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire