- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the Chamberry community! Two storey home, a place to call home with an open layout design to entertain friends and family or just simply relax in this beautiful home with 3 bedrooms up, with the master full bathroom ensuite and a large walk-in closet. In the lower level is a large family room plus extra bedroom and a full bathroom. In the main floor, as you enter the house, on your left is a 2 pc bathroom with a laundry room, easy access if you have to be doing multitasking jobs such as cooking and laundry. Outside, are two connecting decks design to entertain, it can accommodate a large number of friends for party outside or just simply enjoy to sit back, relax and sip a glass of wine in the summer. This is a good place to call home and grow your family.
Courtesy of Maria Carmen Ponticilla
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate