- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great location priced to sell! Close to schools, public transportation, shopping, Millwoods Town Centre, Rec Centre, new library, future LRT. This main floor carpet-less 2 bedroom 1 bath carriage home features 2 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk in closet that walks through to the main bathroom. A spacious living/famiy room with a 2 sided tiled surround wood burning fireplace. A separate dining area. Ample cabinetry in the kitchen with a walk in pantry. Ensuite laundry, patio with a view of lots of greenery and open space. Separate storage room, newer appliances and so much more!
Courtesy of Katherine Kwan
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris