- Ellerslie / Summerside
Edmonton - Wetaskiwin
- Summerside Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About The Orchards at Ellerslie
Previously used as agricultural land, The Orchards at Ellerslie is located in the Ellerslie area of southeast Edmonton. It was established in 2007 when the City adopted The Orchards at Ellerslie Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP), although development did not begin until 2012. The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 25th Avenue, the south by 41st Avenue, the east by 66th Street, and the west by the Ellerslie Industrial neighbourhood.
The Orchards at Ellerslie has an abundance of green space, including parks, paths, and storm ponds. The collector roadways provide efficient and convenient access to the neighborhood, minimizing cut-through traffic and enhancing overall safety. The community is built around The Orchards Club, which provides neighbourhood residents with recreational options, including tennis courts, skating rinks, picnic areas, a running track, and fitness equipment. The Orchards at Ellerslie contains two schools, and a number of public and Catholic elementary, junior high, and high schools are located in adjacent neighbourhoods.
Retail options are available at the commercial site in the northeast corner of the neighbourhood, or at the nearby shops at Ellerslie, including grocery, dining, hardware, banking, and other services. The Orchards at Ellerslie is only a short drive from both Highway 2 and Anthony Henday Drive, connecting residents to the rest of the city.