- Heritage Valley
Edmonton - Wetaskiwin
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Heritage Valley Town Centre Area
Located in southwest Edmonton, Heritage Valley Town Centre was established in 2009 through the adoption of the Heritage Valley Town Centre Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan (NASP). The neighbourhood is bounded on the west by 135th Street, the north by 28th Avenue, the east by James Mowatt Trail, and the south by 35th Avenue. Construction began in 2009 and is still actively under way.
The commercial area will be a pedestrian-friendly mix of retail, office, entertainment, cultural, and institutional uses. An LRT station will be conveniently located for easy transit throughout the city. The vision for the neighbourhood is a pedestrian-friendly, transit-oriented, and urbanized Town Centre that will be the social and economic heart of the Heritage Valley Area.
As with other neighbourhoods in Heritage Valley, the streets in Heritage Valley Town Centre are named after noted Edmontonians.