- Capilano and Area
- Fulton Place Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Fulton Place
Fulton Place extends eastward to 50th Street and lies between 101st Avenue and 106th Avenue. The neighbourhood was annexed to the City of Edmonton in 1954. Most of the residential land in Fulton Place was developed during the 1950s.
Single-detached homes account for almost 80 percent of the total dwelling units within the neighbourhood, while low-rise apartments and semi-detached homes make up the remaining 20 percent. Fulton Place, located adjacent to Fulton Ravine, offers residents easy access to the North Saskatchewan River Valley system, as well as scenic views from vantage points located along Fulton Drive.
Several recreational opportunities are available in the neighbourhood, including Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre, the Michael Cameron Arena, and three neighbourhood parks. Other prominent features in Fulton Place are two schools, several churches, and a community league facility. A small number of businesses serve local residents, and a wider range of goods and services are available in the nearby Capilano Mall.
Fulton Place is named after Fulton Creek, which runs through the ravine on the west boundary.