- Jasper Place
Edmonton - Centre
- Jasper Park Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Jasper Park
Originally established in 1912, Jasper Park is one of a number of neighbourhoods that were part of the Town of Jasper Place and were later annexed by Edmonton in 1964.
Neighbourhood development began in earnest during the 1950s and continued into the 1960s. Jasper Park's grid system of streets and large lots is typical of many subdivisions of the period. Single-family homes comprise about half of all residences in the neighbourhood, and a number of apartments are located along two of Jasper Park's borders, 149th Street and 87th Avenue.
Today, Jasper Park is a mature suburban area with well-developed schools — Ecole Notre-Dame, James Gibbons Elementary School, and Stratford Academic High School — and several parks. Residents have easy access to a variety of shopping and commercial facilities along 149th Street, very good access to Meadowlark Park Shopping Centre, and easy accessibility to West Edmonton Mall.