Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Glenridding Area
The Glenridding area is located within the Windermere Area Structure Plan (ASP) in southwest Edmonton. It was established in 2011 through the adoption of the Glenridding Heights Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP), incorporating the smaller areas of Glenridding Heights and Glenridding Ravine. The neighbourhood is bounded by 170th Street to the west, Ellerslie Road to the north, and 156th Street to the east.
Glenridding is actively under development. Residential housing is approximately 85 percent low density (single and semi-detached housing) and 15 percent medium density (row and low-rise housing).
Future plans for the neighbourhood include a seven-acre village park, a large district park, two stormwater ponds, and greenways connecting the natural areas. Three golf courses and several schools are only minutes away, as is the scenic North Saskatchewan River valley. Extensive walking trails, including the Whitemud Creek Ravine, maintain the area’s natural beauty while offering fitness opportunities.
Glenridding is in close proximity to all amenities and major roadways for easy accessibility, including Anthony Henday Drive, Whitemud Drive, and Terwillegar Drive. Shops and services are available in the nearby South Edmonton Common and Currents at Windermere shopping centres.