Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Chapelle Area
The Chappelle area, located in southwest Edmonton, is one of the 15 neighbourhoods that make up Heritage Valley. It was originally considered Neighbourhood 10 within the Heritage Valley Servicing Concept Design Brief (SCDB) and was established in 2008 through the adoption of the Chappelle Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan (NASP). Chappelle is bounded on the west by the Whitemud Creek, north by 25th Avenue, east by 127th Street, and south by 41st Avenue.
Made up of smaller communities Chappelle Gardens and Creekwood Chappelle, the larger neighbourhood features lush wetlands, expansive green spaces, and extensive walkways throughout the community. Several parks and stormwater ponds are accessible by walkways, as well as through the utility right-of-way running southwest to northeast through the neighbourhood. A large site has been reserved for the future public elementary and junior high school, as well as for a possibly future community league.
As with other neighbourhoods in Heritage Valley, the streets in Chappelle are named after noted Edmontonians.