Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Windermere Area
The Windermere area is located in southwest Edmonton. It was established in 2004 through the adoption of the Windermere Area Structure Plan (ASP), which guided the overall development of six separate neighbourhoods within that area: Ambleside, Glenridding Heights, Glenridding Ravine, Keswick, Windermere, and an unnamed neighbourhood known as Windermere Neighbourhood 5.
Residential development is distributed as approximately 57 percent low-density housing, 34 percent medium-density housing, 7 percent high-density housing, and 2 percent large lot (country residential) housing. Windermere residents enjoy parks, schools, and walking trails in close proximity to shopping, entertainment, and dining.
The Currents of Windermere shopping centre in particular has a number of retail, services, and dining options. Anthony Henday Drive offers easy access to amenities throughout the rest of the city. The closest transit centre to the Windermere neighbourhoods is Leger Transit Centre in Terwillegar, and service runs throughout the area.