Add to Favourites

RapperswillCastle Downs / The Palisades, Edmonton, Alberta

Previous
Photo of Rapperswill
Next
Community Details
Zone:
Castle Downs / The Palisades
Councillor:
Dave Loken
Ward 3
MLA:
Nicole Goehring
Edmonton-Castle Downs
MP:
Michael Cooper
St. Albert - Edmonton
League:
Cumberland/Oxford Community League
Community Scores i

Community Scores

Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.

  • A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
  • A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
  • A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
  • A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
  • A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Real Estate:
3 / 5
Family:
2 / 5
Safety Services:
3 / 5
Recreation:
2 / 5
Lifestyle:
2 / 5
$468,000 Average Listing Pricei

Average Listing Price

"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.

$111,000 Average Household Income

About Rapperswill

Rapperswill is located in the Castle Downs area of northwest Edmonton. It is bounded on the north by Anthony Henday Drive, the south by 167 Avenue, the east by the Canossa neighbourhood, and the west by 127 Street. The Edmonton Remand Centre is on the other side of the Henday. The neighbourhood is laid out according to the Rapperswill Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP), which was approved in 2010 and amended in 2014. About half of Rapperswill’s planned construction will be residential. Approximately 90 percent of housing will be low density (single, semi-detached), while the remaining 10 percent will be medium density (low-rise and row housing). 
There are no schools in Rapperswill, but there are several in the surrounding communities, including a public school and a Catholic school in Dunluce. Other amenities are available in the Newcastle Shopping Centre and in the neighbouring community of Albany. Residents can access the rest of the city via neighbouring roads such as 127 Street and 167 Avenue, as well as Anthony Henday Drive.

Homes for Sale in Rapperswill

Photo Gallery