Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
Rapperswill is located in the Castle Downs area of northwest Edmonton. The neighbourhood was laid out according to the Rapperswill Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP), which was approved in 2010. No additional development can occur without an Area Structure Plan (ASP). Rapperswill is bounded on the north by Anthony Henday Drive, the south by 167th Avenue, the east by the Canossa neighbourhood, and the west by 127th Street.
About half of Rapperswill’s planned construction will be residential. Approximately 90 percent of housing will be low density (single, semi-detached), while the remaining 10 percent will be medium density (low-rise and row housing).
A new remand centre has been in planning stages since 2007. The centre will be located north of Rapperswill at 127th Street and 186th Avenue, adjacent to the existing Edmonton Young Offenders Centre. The proposed north extension of Anthony Henday Drive will separate both facilities from the neighbourhood.