- West Jasper Place
- Callingwood/Lymburn Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Callingwood North
Callingwood North was annexed to the City of Edmonton in 1969 and was built primarily in the 1970s. The residential component of the neighbourhood consists largely of row housing and low-rise apartment buildings. Over 80 percent of residential units in Callingwood North are comprised of medium- and high-density units with the remainder in lower density single- and semi-detached residences.
The neighbourhood is located south of Whitemud Drive and is bounded by 178th Street to the west, 170th Street to the east, and 69th Avenue to the south. Although there are no commercial developments in Callingwood North, its neighbour, Callingwood South, has numerous retail businesses that serve residents of nearby neighbourhoods. The neighbourhood’s proximity to Whitemud Freeway also provides residents with easy access to other parts of the city.
A dominant feature of the neighbourhood is Callingwood Park, which is one of the larger parks and recreation areas within the city. The park is linked to the open space west of the neighbourhood by the Arrowhead and Kikino Trails. Residents have access to large open recreation space and the West Jasper Place recreation centre.