Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
Rosenthal is located in the Lewis Farms area in west Edmonton. It was established in 2009 through the adoption of the Rosenthal Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 87th Avenue, the south by Whitemud Drive, the east by 215th Street (Winterburn Road), and the west by 231st Street (Hillview Road).
Residential development in the Rosenthal area began in 2013 with Craftsman-, Tudor-, Heritage-, and Prairie-style homes. When complete, distribution will be approximately 70 percent low-density and 30 percent medium-density housing.
Both Edmonton Public and Catholic schools are located in adjacent neighbourhoods and will serve Rosenthal residents. Rosenthal will also have a public elementary/junior high school and a separate high school/recreation centre. Plans for Rosenthal’s future development will incorporate the existing landscaping while adding multiple stormwater ponds, parks, open green space, and tree-lined walking trails winding throughout the neighbourhood. Park benches and ornamental lighting will also enhance the area’s natural beauty.
Restaurants and retail options are located in nearby neighbourhoods. Whitemud Drive and Anthony Henday Drive connect Rosenthal to the rest of the city. West Edmonton, River Cree Casino, Lewis Estates Golf Club, Jasper Place Recreation Centre, and Callingwood Skate Park are all within easy driving distance.