Data was last updated:
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
About Glenridding Ravine
Glenridding Ravine is located in the Windermere area of southwest Edmonton. The community is bounded by Glenridding Heights and Ellerslie Road to the north, 41 Avenue SW to the south, Whitemud Creek to the east, and 170 Street to the west. Glenridding Ravine is under development according to the Glenridding Ravine Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP) approved in 2016 and amended in 2019. Residential development includes row, low-density, medium-density, and high-density housing. While no schools are planned for this community, Glenridding Ravine is located near a number of schools in nearby neighbourhoods. Several golf courses, the Whitemud Creek Ravine, and the North Saskatchewan River valley provide recreational opportunities close by. Transit service is not yet available but is planned for Glenridding Ravine, as is a dedicated transit centre. The nearby Anthony Henday Drive, Whitemud Drive, and Terwillegar Drive provide ready access to the rest of the city. Some commercial space is planned for the community, and residents are also served by amenities in South Edmonton Common and Currents at Windermere.