- Edgemont / Rural West
Data was last updated:
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stillwater is located in southwest Edmonton in the Riverview area, which is also known as Rural West. It is bounded by Maskêkosihk Trail to the north, the Grandisle neighbourhood to the south, 199 Street to the east, and 215 Street to the west. The ongoing development of Stillwater is guided by the Stillwater Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). The community contains single-family homes and stacked row housing in a mix of architectural styles. A large amount of treed green space is available, and recreational opportunities include a playground and adjacent rink. Nearby amenities include the Currents at Windermere shopping centre and the Windermere Golf & Country Club. While there is currently no transit service between Stillwater and the rest of Edmonton, residents can reach the city via the nearby Anthony Henday Drive.