- Terwillegar Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Magrath Heights
Magrath Heights is located in Terwillegar Heights in southwest Edmonton. It was originally planned to be parts of the Terwillegar Heights Servicing Concept Design Brief, but was established in 2003 as an independent neighbourhood through the adoption of the Magrath Heights Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan (NASP). The neighbourhood is bounded on the east by the Whitemud Creek Ravine, the south by MacTaggart, the west by Rabbit Hill Road, and the north by 23rd Avenue.
The predominant residential form is the single detached house, although apartment-style condos and duplexes are also available. The interior roads in Magrath Heights have been laid out to minimize traffic flow and promote pedestrian and bicycle travel. The neighbourhood features recreational parkland and wooded areas. There are no schools in Magrath Heights, but there are several in adjacent neighbourhoods such as Terwillegar Towne.
A commercial centre is located in the northwest corner of the neighbourhood, providing residents with essential services such as banking, retail, and dining. There is also easy access to the nearby Edmonton International Airport.