- Lewis Farms / The Grange
- Secord Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
Secord is located in west Edmonton’s Lewis Farms area. It was established in 2007 through the adoption of the Secord Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by Stony Plain Road, the south by the future extension of 87th Avenue, the east by Winterburn Road (215th Street), and the west by Hillview Road (231st Street).
Homes in Secord are divided between townhomes, duplexes, laned homes, and front-garage homes, and are built to one of four styles: Prairie, Craftsman, Classical, or Arts and Crafts. Distribution is approximately 52 percent low-density (single and semi-detached), 2 percent medium-density row, 11 percent town centre medium-density, and 35 percent low-rise medium-density housing.
Secord has a number of water features: several natural and stormwater ponds and the 4.4-hectare Secord Wetland area. Parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, and pathways are located throughout the neighbourhood, and a municipal reserve with two baseball diamonds offers additional recreational options. Secord is located near Winterburn Elementary-Junior High School, as well as nearby French Immersion, Catholic, and other public schools.
Residents have easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment throughout Edmonton, including West Edmonton Mall and River Cree Casino, via Whitemud Drive and Stony Plain Road.