- West Jasper Place
- Callingwood/Lymburn Community League
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Callingwood South
Callingwood South is a unique neighbourhood because all residential units are located in multi-unit structures. West Edmonton Village, located in Callingwood South and one of the larger multi-unit complexes found in Edmonton, has nearly 1,200 units of row housing, walk-up, and high-rise structures.
Likely due to its higher density, Callingwood South has a higher proportion of younger adult residents than the city average, and a slightly lower proportion of children under 19 years of age than the city average. The neighbourhood also has a much higher than average proportion of renters (72 percent of the total). Callingwood South has about twice as many residents and residential units as its similarly sized neighbour to the north, Callingwood North.
At the centre of the neighbourhood is a multi-purpose educational and recreation site. Callingwood Park and Recreation Centre are conveniently located north of 69th Avenue in Callingwood North. Callingwood South is bounded by arterial roads on all four sides. These roads provide good access to the west and southwest parts of the city. Residents of Callingwood South and surrounding neighbourhoods are served by a very high concentration of businesses and non-residential services.