Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Westridge Jasper Place
Heritage Valley Town Centre Area Heritage Valley
Westbrook Estates Kaskitayo
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Cavanagh Heritage Valley
Cy Becker Pilot Sound
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
Maple Ridge Maple Ridge and Area
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Ebbers Londonderry + Casselman / Steel Heights
Ozerna Lake District
Silver Berry The Meadows
Henderson Estates Riverbend
Crystallina Nera East Lake District
Kernohan Clareview / Hermitage
Homesteader Clareview / Hermitage
Gold Bar Capilano and Area
Rio Terrace Jasper Place
Stewart Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Lynnwood Jasper Place
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Belmead West Jasper Place