Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Rural West Edgemont / Rural West
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Henderson Estates Riverbend
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Falconer Heights Riverbend
Casselman Casselman / Steele Heights
Lago Lindo Lake District
Allard Heritage Valley
Keswick Area Windermere
Cavanagh Heritage Valley
Donsdale West Jasper Place
Elmwood Jasper Place
Crystallina Nera West Lake District
Jamieson Place West Jasper Place
Hollick-Kenyon Pilot Sound
Meadows Area The Meadows
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Rural North East South Sturgeon Sturgeon County South
Daly Grove Millwoods
Bulyea Heights Riverbend
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange