Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Capilano Capilano and Area
Daly Grove Millwoods
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Homesteader Clareview / Hermitage
Jasper Park Jasper Place
Belmont Clareview / Hermitage
Dunluce Castle Downs / The Palisades
Lymburn West Jasper Place
Overlanders Clareview / Hermitage
Ramsay Heights Riverbend
Beacon Heights Beverly
Mayliewan Lake District
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Westbrook Estates Kaskitayo
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Grandview Heights Strathcona / Southgate
Beverly Heights Beverly
High Park Mayfield and Area