Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Glenwood Jasper Place
Thorncliffe West Jasper Place
McKernan Strathcona / Southgate
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
West Jasper Place Jasper Place
McQueen Mayfield and Area
Terra Losa West Jasper Place
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Tweddle Place Millwoods
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Belgravia Strathcona / Southgate
Belmead West Jasper Place
Blue Quill Kaskitayo
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate
Garneau Strathcona / Southgate