Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Westridge Jasper Place
Callingwood North West Jasper Place
Canora Mayfield and Area
Ogilvie Ridge Riverbend
Kiniski Gardens Millwoods
Glastonbury Lewis Farms / The Grange
Lago Lindo Lake District
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Chambery Castle Downs / The Palisades
Graydon Hill Heritage Valley
Lynnwood Jasper Place
Lorelei Castle Downs / The Palisades
Overlanders Clareview / Hermitage
West Meadowlark Park Jasper Place
Meadows Area The Meadows
Brintnell Pilot Sound
Crystallina Nera West Lake District
Starling Big Lakes
Rural West Edgemont / Rural West
MacEwan Heritage Valley
Desrochers Heritage Valley
Breckenridge Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange