Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Potter Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Webber Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Cy Becker Pilot Sound
Meadows Area The Meadows
Ogilvie Ridge Riverbend
Beaumaris Castle Downs / The Palisades
Maple Ridge Maple Ridge and Area
Sherwood Jasper Place
Patricia Heights Jasper Place
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Pollard Meadows Millwoods
Sweet Grass Kaskitayo
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Albany Castle Downs / The Palisades
Oxford Castle Downs / The Palisades
Callingwood South West Jasper Place
Royal Gardens Kaskitayo
Anthony Henday Terwillegar Riverbend + Terwillegar