Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Lymburn West Jasper Place
Carter Crest Riverbend
Bonnie Doon Bonnie Doon and Area
Sherwood Jasper Place
Dovercourt Sherbrooke and Area
Fraser Clareview / Hermitage
Hays Ridge Heritage Valley
Wild Rose The Meadows
Mayfield Mayfield and Area
Rundle Heights Beverly
King Edward Park Argyll and Area
Boyle Street McCauley and Area
Summerside Ellerslie / Summerside
Carlton Castle Downs / The Palisades
Rhatigan Ridge Riverbend
Richford Heritage Valley
Pembina Castle Downs / The Palisades
Lauderdale Grand Trunk