Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Tweddle Place Millwoods
Lauderdale Grand Trunk
Windsor Park Strathcona / Southgate
Rideau Park Kaskitayo
Clareview Town Centre Clareview / Hermitage
Cloverdale Bonnie Doon and Area
Summerlea West Jasper Place
Queen Alexandra Strathcona / Southgate
Sherwood Jasper Place
Jasper Park Jasper Place
Britannia-Youngstown Mayfield and Area
Holyrood Bonnie Doon and Area
Michaels Park Millwoods
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora
Ritchie Argyll and Area
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate
Alberta Avenue Norwood
Rosslyn Grand Trunk
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate