Search Communities and Homes
Community Scores i
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Michaels Park Millwoods
Glenwood Jasper Place
Albany Castle Downs / The Palisades
Suder Greens Lewis Farms / The Grange
North Glenora Westmount / North Glenora
Quesnell Heights Jasper Place
Wedgewood Heights West Jasper Place
Parkallen Strathcona / Southgate
Belvedere Casselman / Steele Heights
Secord Lewis Farms / The Grange
Woodcroft Westmount / North Glenora
La Perle West Jasper Place
Keswick Area Windermere
Rapperswill Castle Downs / The Palisades
Magrath Heights Terwillegar
Malmo Plains Strathcona / Southgate
Ormsby Place West Jasper Place
Henderson Estates Riverbend
Beacon Heights Beverly
Inglewood Westmount / North Glenora
Allendale Strathcona / Southgate
Mill Woods Town Centre Millwoods